1. BEDA doesn’t work as well in months with holidays as in months without.
2. I love that I can buy the same chai mix at the store that Starbucks uses. The frothed milk addition is nice, but sometimes it’s nicer to have it at home.
3. I could probably make proofreading a legitimate job but I’d be bored senseless.
4. Sometimes I need to take a sick day and not feel guilty about it, but taking sick days makes me feel guilty every single time.
5. When I break my chain of thought it’s hard to get back on track. So I’m done writing for now.