- Joanna has many opinions, some of which are here. You have been warned. Geek culture. Gryffindor. Whovian. Jedi. Nerdfighter. Cat lady. Semi-professional Tree-Hugger. Staff at IGGPPC. Spinner of stories. Joanna lives in Chicago with her husband, two cats, and extensive book collection. She spends her time alternately between creative artistic pursuits and has a passion for wildlife and conservation. She still hasn’t decided what she’s going to be when she grows up, though she suspects she will probably be herself. Her upcoming debut novel, Threadwalkers, will be published by 50/50 Press. Details forthcoming. You can find her other ramblings at joannavolavka.com or by following her on twitter @joannavolavka which is mostly cat photos and retweets of the geek culture variety. Need to get in touch? Head to her contact page.
Posts by :
April 20, 2017 PCSing with Pets (aka how I took my kitties to Hawaii)
April 17, 2017 April Update: Big News on the Writing Front
March 30, 2017 The “we” in a military career
March 28, 2017 Applying For Orders, aka Hurry Up and Wait
March 16, 2017 6 Things That Make Military Spouse Life Easier
March 7, 2017 It’s March, aka Look At Possible Orders Month
Who am I?
Like my page
Snapshots of Life
- PCSing with Pets (aka how I took my kitties to Hawaii)
- April Update: Big News on the Writing Front
- The “we” in a military career
- Applying For Orders, aka Hurry Up and Wait
- 6 Things That Make Military Spouse Life Easier
- Things I wish I’d known 10 Years Ago (About Military Life)
- It’s March, aka Look At Possible Orders Month
- 10 Months out… what does that mean, exactly?
- How to Talk Navy: a glossary of terms
- What’s this? I think they’re called… Blog Posts?