Currently out of print
After her father’s death in a plane crash, 16-year-old Miranda Woodward’s life begins to unravel. On her birthday she receives a mysterious gift: a small wooden box containing a spool of gossamer golden thread, left behind by her now-deceased father, which begins a chain of events that soon leave her former life in chaos. Her pet cat is replaced with another, though her mother denies noticing a difference; her teachers don’t have her on their roll call at school, even her closest friends forget who she is. When her mother vanishes into thin air, Miranda becomes desperate for answers. She follows clues to meet a man known only as the Tailor. With his help, she must find a way to fix her life before it’s too late.
- Review by SMADA [read]
- Interview with Butterfly-o-meter Books [read]
- Review by Arkham Reviews [read]
- Review by Married to Books [read]
- Review by Birdie’s Bibliotheca [read]
- Review by British Bookworm [read]
- Review by Literary Flits [read]
- Interview with The Cover Contessa [read]
- Review by Time Travel Nexus [read]
- Book review and author interview with MagicCatJenny:
- Threadwalkers original cover nominated for October 2017 Book Cover of the Month by MLS Weech Books [read]
- About the Author Podcast host Kristen Flowers interviewed me about the book, my writing process, and going with a small press publisher. [listen]
- Review of Threadwalkers from Geek Girl Pen Pals [read]
Follow for more info:
Where can I buy it?
Threadwalkers is currently out of print.
Will you sign my copy?
I would love to sign your copy! However, please do NOT mail your book to me. Instead, reach out directly and I will either let you know when I will be in your area or arrange something else specific. (For friends and family, email me directly!)
What if I have other questions?
I am happy to answer questions either on my contact form, Facebook, Goodreads, or via email.