And I haven’t posted in almost a month.
To be fair, there’s been a lot happening in personal-life-world so it’s no surprise, but I realized I have a draft from June…teenth that’s nothing but a title and it’s really time to get back to it. So here we go.
Things happening right now:
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had their baby today; it’s a boy. I’m predicting he’ll be named Edward, but Twitter seems to think Joffrey is a better choice.
- San Diego Comic-Con ended yesterday, and I went on Thursday! I had a fantastic time and I’m SURE that will be a blog post (or three) by the time I’m done.
- J has deployed to far off parts and won’t be back for a bit.
- TWO planes have landed badly recently (one tragically and one seems to have just been damage to the plane itself) and NEITHER is helping with my dislike of getting on airplanes in the first place.
- Weirdly, it’s been cloudy (and rainy) in San Diego this week, and today there are flash floods somewhere? I’m staying inside today so it’s doesn’t matter, but it’s VERY STRANGE for us down here.
- Actually, that’s all I can think of at the moment.
So there’s a summary of what’s happening in the world (of which I’m aware at this moment). Now back to the regular schedule of LOOK ANIMAL PICTURES and also LOOK I TRAVELED type things. Enjoy.