You’re getting this post in part because it’s not even 9pm and I’m seriously considering heading toward bed as soon as I’m done. Also because I haven’t written about my cats yet for this whole BEDA thing. And nothing much interesting happened today except the zoo’s volunteer appreciation dinner. I went, I ate, and felt very appreciated. I mean this in all seriousness– the zoo does not fail to make me feel like I’m really making a difference. Good job, zoo!
So. Reasons I love my cats.
- They are good at snuggling.
- They are almost always happy to see me.
- They talk to me.
- Leena sings to me.
- Caspian likes to “groom” with me– hairbrush, ear cleaning, towel dry together. ^_^
- They keep me warm when I am cold at night.
- I am never home alone.
- They catch the bugs.
- They are nice to pet.
- I do not have to take them on walks or to parks or for exercise. We can just play string and then take a nap. It is fabulous.
- They do not tolerate people they don’t like. It’s entertaining to watch them snub other people.
- They are both loud purrers.
- They are well trained.
- They love me, too. ^_^